WAROONA AND DISTRICT FIRES APPEAL 2016
The Lord Mayor’s Distress Relief Fund (LMDRF) has been activated to raise and coordinate donations to support the victims of the Waroona and District Fires 2016.
View the Media Releases regarding the Waroona and District Fires Appeal 2016.
People wishing to make an application for assistance can download the application forms here.
How to Donate
Donations to the Waroona and District Fires Appeal 2016 are being accepted and can be made:
- over the counter at any BankWest branch or agency to the dedicated appeal account BSB 306035, account 2014474
- via EFT BankWest’s appeal account BSB 306035, account 2014474
See also: Making a donation from outside Australia
- in person at the Customer Service counter at Council House, 27 St Georges Terrace, Perth
- on the phone for credit card donation, 9461 3886 during normal business hours (Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.00pm (closed public holidays).
- by mail to LMDRF, Waroona and District Fires Appeal, c/- City of Perth, GPO Box C120 Perth WA 6839.
- Online Credit Card Payment *
* Note - Credit card payments are limited to $10,000 per card, per application, per year. Only Visa, Mastercard and Amex cards are accepted.
Donations of $2.00 and above are tax deductible.
ESPERANCE FIRES APPEAL 2015
This Appeal is now closed.
Applications for Assistance for people affected by the fires are still open, soon to close.