ESPERANCE FIRES APPEAL 2015
The Lord Mayor’s Distress Relief Fund (LMDRF) has been activated to raise and coordinate donations to support the victims of the Esperance Fires 2015.
View the Media Release regarding the Esperance Fires Appeal.
How to Donate
Donations to the Esperance Fires Appeal are being accepted and can be made:
- over the counter at any BankWest branch or agency to the dedicated appeal account BSB 306035, account 2014458
- via EFT BankWest’s appeal account BSB 306035, account 2014458
- in person at the Customer Service counter at Council House, 27 St Georges Terrace, Perth
- on the phone for credit card donation, 9461 3886 during normal business hours
- by mail to LMDRF, Esperance Fires Appeal, c/- City of Perth, GPO Box C120 Perth WA 6839.
- Online Credit Card Payment *
* Note - Credit card payments are limited to $10,000 per card, per application, per year. Only Visa, Mastercard and Amex cards are accepted.
Donations of $2.00 and above are tax deductible.